Click here to download the Recital Packet 2023
Studio and Stage Rehearsals 2023
Recital 2023 Packet
Lincoln-Way East High School
Sunday, June 4, 2023
Show A 11:00 am Show B 2:30 pm Show C 5:30 pm
- All students should arrive in full costume with appropriate make-up applied 1/2 hour
before show time.
- Volunteer moms should arrive 45 minutes before show time.
- Senior, Junior, and Mini Performance Groups should arrive 1 hour before show time.
- Pre-school student’s parents will be given specific instructions prior to and at rehearsal.
- All school-aged students may be picked up in the basement after the finale.
Make-Up & Tights
- Please see the costume book or your teacher for specific hair, make-up, and color of tights.
- Pre-Classes (Any “Beg” or “Int” class)
- For safety reasons, pre-school classes do not participate in the finale.
- All Other Classes
- Students will wear their costume for the finale. If they have more than one costume, please ask their teacher which one to wear.
Pictures – Taken by Studio 42
- Pictures taken during regular class time May 15 – 20.
- Order envelopes will be passed out one week prior to picture day. A separate order form must be filled out for each costume.
- Pictures may be picked up at the studio July 7th and July 8th from 9am-6pm. You may also pre-register for fall at this time.
Recital Portal On Our Website
- We post as much information as we can about the recital on our website. This document, as well as, the rehearsal schedule will be available. Please refer to it if you need a quick answer to a question.
- The side doors may NOT be used during the recital.
- The front auditorium doors will ONLY open in between numbers so as not to disturb taping and our dancers. Please be patient and kind.
- No costume.
- Drop off dancers with dance shoes.
- NO PARENTS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO ON REHEARSAL DAY
- Full costume.
- Videos and cameras are welcome (cameras of any kind are not permitted at the recital).
- Show A – 11:00am, Show B – 2:30pm, Show C – 5:30pm
- In the auditorium, absolutely NO food, coffee, etc. allowed! Men must remove their hats (public school regulation).
- Balloons are not allowed in the Auditorium.
- NO photography or filming of any kind.
- Handicap should arrive 1/2 hour early for appropriate seating – PLEASE!!! Very Important!!!
- PLEASE ASK YOUR RELATIVES TO ENTER AND TALK IN THE AUDITORIUM. LINCOLN-WAY EAST WILL NOT ALLOW US TO BEGIN THE SHOW IF PEOPLE ARE IN THE LOBBY. IF WE START ON TIME, WE CAN END ON TIME.
- Parking: There is a parking lot in the back of Lincoln-Way East. It is usually gated off on the North side but open on the South. For The Dance Company to continue having 3 shows in one day, we must ask everyone to exit the building immediately following each performance.
- Report to the cafeteria.
- If you have more than one costume, costume changes are to be on a hanger with the child’s name and the name of the dance attached (double tie all shoes).
- Water and coloring books will be provided
- A volunteer parent or a teen 18 years or older is needed for each class. See Dina for more information.
- Students are to report to the green room.
- Students must stay in the green room the entire performance (for security reasons).
- Students are not allowed in the audience.
- Costume changes are to be on hanger with the child’s name and the name of the dance attached.
- Bring something to do (game box, book, iPod, etc.).
- One parent only should pick up your student in the green room AFTER the show.
- A volunteer parent or a teen 18 years or older is needed for each Kinderdance and Level 1 classes. See a receptionist for more information.